[TxMt] Dot Language Grammar

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Jan 26 23:28:21 UTC 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 5:33 PM, Brian Landau wrote:

> Graphviz is a great program indeed, and it also has it's own bundle
> (http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Graphviz.tmbundle).
> The bundle is basically just a language grammar for DOT. I don't think
> it's maintained (one of the official bundle Repo folks would have to
> answer that), but I think it should be what you're looking for Elio.

I guess that depends on your definition of "maintained" ;)
Noone has done anything on the bundle since April 2005, but it does
contain a syntax file. If anyone makes any improvements on this and
reports them back to this list, then there is a good chance they will
make it into the bundle by one of us maintainers.

Haris