[TxMt] named bookmarks in project/global context ?

subtleGradient / Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Jan 26 14:26:05 UTC 2007

I have written a global bookmark system too.
It let's you bookmark stuff and view an auto-updating bookmarks list.
I think I broke it recently actually.

I'm currently working on a history system.
The goal will be to let you traverse your files and edits like you do
with history in your web browser.
I've gotten as far as manually marking your history, saving the
history file and going back and forward.
I'm still working on doing a history menu chooser and appending new
history to the end of your current selected history item instead of
the end of the history file.

I may make this thing a per-project thing instead of global. That's a
good idea.

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg