[TxMt] Mercurial (was: Working with CVS in TextMate)

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Fri Jan 26 00:44:48 UTC 2007

Hey Fred -- as you requested, I have some feedback for you on your
handy HG (mercurial) bundle.

It's awesome! Just so long as I don't work from a remote server which
I unfortunately always do. I have a FreeBSD box about 10 feet from me
which I connect to via AFP protocol and mount as a shared volume.
This works fine for TM, but the hg bundle doesn't seem to be able to
work with it -- just doesn't find the hg repos at all. Any tips?

Sean