[TxMt] Please help with Project title $TM_ variable

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Jan 26 00:00:48 UTC 2007

On Jan 25, 2007, at 5:49 PM, Web Revolution wrote:

> Hello Haris,
> I followed your instructions but the filename still doesn't show
> up. I guess I can't use this feature?

It should work. Are you sure you are in a project file, with
a .tmproj extension and everything, and not just in a scratch
project, created by dragging a folder onto TextMate?

You should be able to do what you want to do. Try to send me your
template (drag it onto the desktop and a copy will be created), and
then I'll have a look. What I described should work.

Haris