[TxMt] Interprocess communication with TextMate -- selecting text in frontmost window

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Jan 23 18:33:21 UTC 2007

Do you know the path to the document? if so, you could use a tm-
file:// URI with the path to the document and specify the line there
(I forget the syntax for that, but I'd imagine it's in the manual).

If you don't know the path to the frontmost document, then why are
you trying to select a given line in it?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org