[TxMt] strange TextMate typo

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:01:07 UTC 2007

Christoph,

I have the same system that you are on and cannot reproduce the
behavior you are experiencing.  You say that it occurs 90% of the
time? What is different in the cases where things work as expected?
Do you work with an SVN checkout of the LaTeX bundle or do you use the
version that comes with TextMate?

- Alex