[TxMt] Re: Freeze Issue when Piping

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Jan 20 03:30:54 UTC 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 8:24 PM, Dave Grijalva wrote:

> ok.  here's the updated version (sorry if nobody cares)
>
> res=$(CocoaDialog inputbox --title "Open URL" \

You might want to google 'tm_dialog'. We are deprecating CocoaDialog.

Also, we have ruby wrappers for typical user interaction windows,
that you can use instead of doing the call yourself, if you are
willing to work in ruby that is. They are in Support/lib/dialog.rb. I
am seeing dialog.py there also, so you might be able to do that from
python if that is your preferred scripting language.

Haris