[TxMt] Autotest in TM window

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 01:43:25 UTC 2007

Alain,

The latest version of $TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/scriptmate.rb is available
from TextMate's svn repository.  This page gives instructions on how
to do that:
http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/SubversionCheckout

Once you've got the latest version of TextMate's Bundles and Support
path, you'll be able to use the example command[1] I mentioned before
(or modify it to your purposes).

I hope this helps?

– Alex

[1]: http://pastie.textmate.org/27909