[TxMt] Problems Typesetting and Viewing PDF Files

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 19 10:27:23 UTC 2007

Am 18.01.2007 um 17:29 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> So yes, you do need a hard-coded directory. Hopefully this will fix
> the problems you are having.

Strange, for me it's still working without the path in the
TM_LATEX_MASTER variable. But I'm also still using the stock LaTeX
bundle and an SVN checkout (plus the paths to the LaTeX projects have
no spaces in them).

BTW, is the TM_TSCOPE variable no longer necessary if TeXniscope
resides in a directory other than '/Applications'? I couldn't find it
in the bundle help anymore ...

Christian