[TxMt] Copy/Paste, find functionality craps out after about an hour of normal computer use

Bonhôte André andre at bonhote.org
Thu Jan 18 22:08:47 UTC 2007

On 18.01.2007, at 19:37, Gerd Knops wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2007, at 10:49 AM, James Fishwick wrote:
>> It will only cut and paste internally.
>
> I have seen copy/paste stop working as expected, but very
> infrequently.

I know, it doesn't help, but "SAME HERE!". I have had my doubts and
shot all my clipboard related programs, like Quicksilver and Jumpcut.
Never suspected TextMate to be the reason :-)

CU!

André

André Bonhôte
Systems Engineer
COLT Telecom AG
Mürtschenstrasse 27
CH-8048 Zürich
Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)58 560 15 01  Internal OneDial: 8-411-0501
Fax: +41 (0)58 560 2501
Email: andre.bonhote at colt.net
www.colt.net

Data | Voice | Managed Services