[TxMt] Re: Bulletin Board like editing

Zeitler Andreas zettt at macbay.de
Wed Jan 17 17:04:09 UTC 2007

Hi

You're a thief! ;)

OK I did what you said and made some improvements to the Bundle. I
like to share what i did with others! Maybe you want to implant it in
the Bundle.

But in the meanwhile i have some problems here:
1. There are to main Forum Softwares out there which the people (and
me) use most. The one is vBulletin and the other is phpBB. These two
have slight differents in their way reacting to BBCode. For example
Lists and Links.
vBulletin writes a link like this:
[URL=http://www.examplesite.com]Please visit this great Page![/URL]
phpBB writes:
[URL="http://www.examplesite.com"]Please visit this great Page![/URL]
(with quoation marks for the URL)
How do i get rid of this problem? Or do i have to expand the Bulletin
Board Language for this to work?

2. This one is quite easy i hope ;) How do i make a submenu from
quite similar items? Like all the List items i want to appear in the
List submenu and so on.

Thanks for your help!
Zettt