[TxMt] XSL bundle

Sergey Berezhnoy mr.veged at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:21:32 UTC 2007

Hi.

I don't know if you read to the end of the thread you linked before,
> but I finally did create and post an very comprehensive XSLT 1.1
> snippet collection.
> http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/12/19/textmate-changed-my-life/

Yep, i read to the end of the thread and view all links (and sub-links). And
i download and view your snippets.
But you can compare -- ours snippets based on different ideas:
yours example -- "choose" for xsl:choose (too long abbreviations for
tab-triggers) with long travel by tab-stops for make what i need, and after
that "when" fon one more xsl:when.
my example -- short acronyms, based on snippet content: "cwt" for
Choose-When-Test, "cwto" for Choose-When-Test-Otherwise and just "wt" and
"o" for When-Test and Otherwise. In my opinion and practic it's shorty in
process.
Next, my bundle has language definition for xsl-scopes and so scope-based
context-dependent snippets and completions.

> More importantly, I've developed an XSLT/XQuery TextMate Plugin you
> might like. It allows you to edit your stylesheet or query in a
> TextMate document and then execute it against any source document
> (local or remote) from a floating palette. Also supported are
> external/global variables, multiple views of the results, and a handy
> error console.
> http://www.ditchnet.org/texslmate/

Yes, i check it out too. It's cool!
But for me in my work more important task is write xsl, whereas
transformation do on server (with some specific extensions) and i can't do
it localy. Bacause of that i unluckily can't use your plugin in full
power.-(

P.S. Thnx for your attention and big sorry for my english...

--
  Sergey Berezhnoy