[TxMt] Newbie: couldn't find svn

Jean Michel Esnault jesnault at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:49:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just installed textmate and was trying to use svn bundle.
I got following error:

Couldn't find svn

If you have installed svn, then you need to either update your PATH
or set the TM_SVN shell variable (e.g. in Preferences / Advanced)

Locations searched:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS
/bin
/sbin
/usr/bin
/usr/sbin
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin

I have checked I have /usr/local/bin in my PATH
and I have also set TM_SVN (just in case) as followed:

$ set | grep PATH
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/
usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/
local/pgsql/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin

$ set | grep TM_SVN
TM_SVN=/usr/local/bin
$