[TxMt] Feature Request for Bulleting Board Bundle

Zeitler Andreas zettt at macbay.de
Sat Jan 13 08:21:01 UTC 2007

Hi

Today i was just asking myself, when i was editing a quite big Forum
Post. Why there is no "Bulletin Board"-like editing mode in TextMate?
I hope you know what i mean...but let me describe.

When you are on the website of your favourite board. And make a new
post, the editor comes up and you start typing.
Then you decide: this one has to be size 1, this passage has to be a
link and so on.
On the Forum you are just mark which text has to be size 1 or the
link, click the size or link button and your marked text is put
between the tags you decided eg [size=1]my little text[/size]

This would be very handy to have! Because i am (very) addicted to
some forum i am visiting and i am writing some large entries there
which are posted on the start-page of the site.

Thanks!
Zettt