[TxMt] Re: TextMate and ActionsScript Bundle How to?

Zeitler Andreas zettt at macbay.de
Fri Jan 12 06:28:07 UTC 2007

You're right! I've just built my first HelloWorld with TextMate.

Thanks for your help.

For logging i am using XTrace, because thats built in the
ActionScript bundle, or am i wrong? Cant i just use TextMate and
build from within it to see my Flash files? Sounds like this way with
some external apps it becomes more and more difficult to build.