[TxMt] Re: "showGuessPanel:" not working

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:39:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 11 Jan 2007, at 12:30, Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs wrote:
> Maybe option + F2 is what you're looking for.

Option-F2 just makes a "not found" noise when I use it.

Incidentally, I found out that TextMate has "showGuessPanel:" bound
to "command and :" so you can use that instead of my keybinding when
trying the test cases... it still seemingly randomly works or
doesn't! Is it working for other people? Please try a few times.

  - restart TextMate
  - open new text file
  - type "apparentley "
  - press command-:
  - the list is sometimes there, sometimes blank

is anyone else observing this?

--
Sam