[TxMt] Re: "showGuessPanel:" not working

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:05:26 UTC 2007

On 11 Jan 2007, at 11:49, Sam Halliday wrote:
> Test case:

huh? This randomly started working for me... but I found another
problem with it. Do as before, get the correction and click
"Replace". Instead of replacing the word, it *inserts* the corrected
word, so you end up with both copies. There is something strange
going on and it's probably best I bind this key to nothing when in
TextMate.

If anyone has any ideas on binding a key to replacing a word with the
best guess spelling, then please let me know about it. (and not using
the shell spell checkers as they are not linked in with the system
dictionary).

--
Sam