[TxMt] Re: Cocoa Autocomplete

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:10:06 UTC 2007

Hello,

On 10 Jan 2007, at 19:31, Jacob Rus wrote:
> that should work fine, so that it doesn't implies that something is
> indeed up

I just realised that my ^/ binding is working, but it's not doing
what I thought it was... it seems that TextMate autocomplete words
based on what it has already seen in the file: not the same as Cocoa
complete! Cocoa complete uses the dictionary (including the user's
language and amendments) to find completion. How can I get the Cocoa
autocompleter instead?

> for moving up/down a paragraph, you'll have to clarify what you mean.

Jumping to the previous/next pair of double newlines would be
sufficient. I'll try that out cheers.

Is there a list somewhere of all the TextMate symbols that can be
used in the KeyBindings.dict file? Or have they all been assigned
already.

--
Sam