[TxMt] project draw open only on left please

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Wed Jan 10 00:11:20 UTC 2007

Wow! That's fantastic! I always hated the drawer -- especially the
fact that it opens on seemingly random sides of the document (yes I
know it's not really random). Apple realized early on that the drawer
left room for improvement -- remember that Mail originally had a
drawer. This is a major interface improvement in my opinion. Thanks
so much for this!

Sean