[TxMt] Cocoa Autocomplete

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:27:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I noticed that the Cocoa autocomplete word (ESC in Tiger) works in
TextMate. Using ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict I have
set ^/ to also do autocomplete in Cocoa apps. I've been using this
keybinding for a long time now, but I'm new to TextMate (bought
license today).

Unfortunately, this user set binding does not work in TextMate
although it does work in other Cocoa apps such as TextEdit. Does
anyone know why this might be the case and any hints to fix it?

Optimally I'd like to set "Apple /" to autocomplete, but for some
reason Cocoa doesn't allow this.

cheers,
Sam

--