[TxMt] Re: Rails bundles, what's good to get.

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 8 01:43:51 UTC 2007

Dallas Pool wrote:
> Been using TM for about 2  weeks now, I'd like to know bundles others find
> useful.
>
> Thanks

If you give a use case, we'd be better able to advise.  What do you
currently use other apps for that you'd like to do in TM?  What do you
not do at all that you wish you could, that has to do with text?  If
there's anything compelling, there's either already a bundle for it, or
one waiting to be discussed and put into production.

Personally, I find the markdown bundle indispensable.