[TxMt] Web Preview Window Configure ???

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 00:54:21 UTC 2007

Matthew,

Yes,  just create a command with the following content (make sure the
output is set to "Show as HTML"):

    echo "<meta http-equiv='Refresh'
            content='0;URL=http://localhost:8888/php%20Tuts/lesson2/arithmetic.php'>"

You could make the command a little smarter by generating the URL
dynamically, perhaps based on a project-specific environment variable.

- Alex