[TxMt] Ok, MT and Tags then :)

Sat Jan 6 07:04:16 UTC 2007

ok I fixed this in a copy of the bundle.  I don't have the svn tree, so:

parse_post

     in_headers = true
     separator = false

     # establish endpoint, which sets mode
     current_endpoint = self.endpoint

     lines.each do | line |

I moved the current_endpoint set to outside of the loop and if/then
logic.  This forces mode to get set, and then MT tags are properly
parsed later.