[TxMt] R bundle: Suggestions for 'Insert Command Template'

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sat Jan 6 05:13:51 UTC 2007

This is why I've been putting off even thinking about this until
there's some way of having a persistent R process running in the
background (similar to the R.app hackery, but not using AS hackery,
and not using R.app).

I would have done it already, except my stats class is over and so
I'm personally not using R anymore, so the impetus to do this isn't
really there anymore :/

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org