[TxMt] More TM & Wordpress questions

foodfarmfuture at gmail.com foodfarmfuture at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:47:15 UTC 2007

Howdy -

More newbie questions.  Just from a different one this time.  I keep
getting variations on the following

tm_dialog: you have updated the tm_dialog tool to v7 but the Dialog
plug-in running is still at v5.
tm_dialog: either checkout the PlugIns folder from the repository or
remove your checkout of the Support folder.
tm_dialog: if you did checkout the PlugIns folder, you need to
relaunch TextMate to load the new plug-in.
/Users/pedrud/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
dialog.rb:127:in `load': Cannot parse a NULL or zero-length data
(PropertyListError)
	from /Users/pedrud/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
dialog.rb:127:in `menu'
	from /Applications/TextMate/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:603:in
`choose_blog_endpoint'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.OrBy4u:3

I believe that the clue is in the first line, however, how do I
update the dialog plug-in to v7?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Peder