[TxMt] More on MT Categories

Steven W. Riggins steve at geeksrus.com
Fri Jan 5 07:04:23 UTC 2007

Well there you go!

This is the first day I've looked at Ruby (working in Smalltalk, talk
about crossing wires hehe) and XMLRPC so this stuff is all foreign.
I'm going to poke around and see what I can implement for my own
needs.  I'd rather not poke inside your bundle, so maybe I'll copy it
and muck with it in app support or something (so I don't lose my
changes later)  Oh yeah first day in TextMate also :)

thanks for the quick response!