[TxMt] YummyFTP AutoRoute?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Fri Jan 5 02:50:53 UTC 2007

Sorry to come off as an evangelist for my new favorite FTP client.
For those of us who use TM for web development, a good file transfer
program is sort of "the other half" of the equation which is why I
think it's sort of okay to discuss it here.

At the end of the day, Fred's right of course. To each his own. But
for any web devs out there who find Transmit plus whatever FTP client
you're using to be a little lacking, I would heartily recommend
checking this one out in exactly the same spirit as I would heartily
recommend TextMate to someone who isn't happy with BBEdit,
Dreamweaver, etc.

Cheers,
Sean