[TxMt] Latex bundle: error catching problem

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:27:14 UTC 2007

Haris,

\xhh is the the character with hex value hh. So \x7f-\xff is the
range of characters from \x7f to \xff.  Everything else in there is
just regular expression syntax.  So, the reason that the regular
expression doesn't match "./a-b.tex" is that the "-" character isn't
matched in that regex.  I think there are probably other valid
characters that aren't matched.

– Alex