[TxMt] YummyFTP AutoRoute?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Jan 4 01:40:57 UTC 2007

Thanks Brett!!!

That works great! Hooray! Hooray!

This is really cool actually because the one thing I really missed
about Quanta+ (on linux), and even -- dare I say -- Dreamweaver, was
that a client could call me and say -- "Can you please change the
word "John" to "Jon" on the contact page?". Then within literally
seconds, I could open the project, edit the file, click the upload
key combo and say, "How's that?". Never failed to impress. But with
the TM/Transmit combo, I had to use two separate apps, and monkey
around with navigating both my local structure and remote structure,
then actually drag the file being careful to make sure I'm actually
dragging to the correct directory. Of course, about half the time, I
got it wrong and the client would say, "Nope, still looks the same".
And so on. This is the way it *should* be :-)

Anyway, long way of saying that I just couldn't be happier about the
TM/Yummy combo.

Yay!

Thanks!

Sean