[TxMt] Blogging-Bundle and Wordpress.com

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:44:03 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have here a problem with the Blogging-bundle and free blogs at
wordpress.com

If I try to fetch a posting I get the following error:
Received Exception: Wrong Size. Was 3732, should be <unknown>
No posts are available!

Posts are available.

I can post though but after posting it, the posting has an error in
the first line (and the date looks strange:

Received exception:Wrong size. Was 1275, should be <unknown>
Type: Blog Post (Markdown)
Blog: a Shortcut a Day
Post: 5
Title: testpost3