[TxMt] Bibtex

Juan juanfc at lcc.uma.es
Wed Feb 28 23:35:03 UTC 2007

	Hi

I don't know if is Charilaos the LaTeX/Bibtex maintainer, but,
anyway, probably everybody in the list knows the answer:

Is there any support for Bibtex appart from the Language definition?
  In the support I mean bibtex .bib tools like snippets for items, like:

@book($1,
   author =    "$2",
   title =     "$3",
   publisher = "$4",
   series =    "$5",
   year =      $6,
)
$0

tidying the formats, etc.

I know there is an insertion of citing in LaTeX mode, but I can't
make it run for me.  I don't know well how to invoke it, when (must
the .aux be there?), how to indicate the bibliography files (since it
seems not to look for the \bibliography command in the LaTeX source),
etc.

Any help will be welcome.  Thanks.

Juan Falgueras