[TxMt] TODO bundle problem: Show TODO list never completes

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed Feb 28 19:26:39 UTC 2007

On 26.02.2007, at 15:53, Bruno wrote:

> Hi. I've started having a problem with the TODO bundle, where 'Show
> TODO list' never completes - it just keeps processing. I assume
> that there's some kind of infinite loop in the regex search, but I
> have no idea how to find it. I stripped away the list of options
> (FIXME, CHANGED etc) but it hangs on all of them. Can anyone offer
> any advice?
>
> Bruno

Does your project contain symbolic links? The TODO bundle uses the
common path of all files in a bundle. If the project contains files
in /var/logs/ and files in /Users/soryu/Projects/foo the common path
is / and the TODO list will search the whole harddrive, that is /.

Maybe that helps. Even searching your complete home directory will
take a long time.

Soryu