[TxMt] Received my book!

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Feb 27 23:20:20 UTC 2007

On Feb 27, 2007, at 5:10 PM, Tim Mansour wrote:

> On 28/02/2007, at 4:46 am, Brian Landau wrote:
>
>> James, I totally agree with you the typesetting is great!
>> But more importantly it's a great book, with a wonderfull explanation
>> of what makes TM so great.
>

> Hmm. Sounds like just what I need. My only question is, how close
> are we to v.2 and will this make the book obsolete?

Allan said at "least six months out" on IRC a day or two ago.

I don't think the change will be an overnight affair either.  We may
need a revision or two to get everything sorted out.  Then the
bundles will need time to catch up.

I'm hoping this will make the book relevant for a pretty reasonable
time.

And you definitely want to buy a copy and show support so my
publisher will allow me to write a second edition covering TextMate
2.0, right?  ;)

James Edward Gray II