[TxMt] Re: Textmate bundle disappeared

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 27 14:23:41 UTC 2007

On 27. Feb 2007, at 15:15, Bruno wrote:

>> Open the Bundle Editor and look at the bottom of the bundle list,
>> there's a button that says "Filter List ..."
>> You may have somehow turned it off. The TextMate bundle should be
>> in  there. Hopefully the checkbox is off so you can turn it back
>> on :-)
> It doesn't show in the 'Filter List'. It's not there at all. As I
> said, I've used GetBundle (which reported success) and tried
> installing into /Library... via SVN, but it just isn't appearing.

The bundle itself is also inside TextMate.app/Contents/… from where
TM would *never* physically delete it. So no need to do any svn
checkouts.

It might be that you deleted it from within the bundle editor, in
which case it is just marked as deleted, see http://macromates.com/
textmate/manual/bundles#deleting_default_bundles_items for details
(and how to undelete).