[TxMt] Support for setMark and deleteToMark

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 27 14:21:38 UTC 2007

On 27. Feb 2007, at 11:50, Stian Grytøyr wrote:

> After searching the mailing list and blog archives I am left with the
> impression that this has been on the todo list for several years.

heh… TM is hardly “several years” old ;) but yeah, it was sort of on
the to-do since 1.0. But it won’t appear before 2.0 (since work on
1.5 has practically stopped, mainly just back-ported stuff, bug
fixes, or bundle advancements are happening -- there are of course
quite a lot of the latter).

> I was just wondering if there is an ETA on this functionality?

No ETA on 2.0, sorry.

> And out of curiosity, is it very difficult to add, or just very low
> on the (long) todo list?

Can’t it be both? :p