[TxMt] Bibdesk problems

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Feb 26 05:50:17 UTC 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 12:42 AM, Michael Zanis wrote:

>  Is there another location to find and download the
> most recent 1.5.4 (1360)?  My apologies on probably making a simple
> issue
> difficult.

 From within TextMate, go to File -> Preferences, and to the Software
Update tab. There, switch the "Watch For:" field to Cutting-Edge and
click on "Check Now". Then TM will offer to download the new version
on the background, and relaunch itself once it's installed it. Better
save your open documents first, though it will warn you about them
anyway.

> -Michael

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College