[TxMt] Working with Projects

Husein Choroomi hchoroomi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:24:38 UTC 2007

I don't know if there is a TextMate way for doing it.

But you can feed the TextMate's Commands any scripting language, It
accepts AppleScript, bash and through bash eveything installed on your
system, Am I wrong Allan?

So, for running a specific file, modify the Run Script Command to run yours:

python /path/to/your/file.py

And if you want to run it in the Terminal, something like the
following AppleScript will do the job:

osascript <<- APPLESCRIPT
	tell app "Terminal"
	    launch
	    activate
	    do script "clear; python ~/path/to/your/file.py"
	end tell
APPLESCRIPT

- Husein