[TxMt] Persistent Includes

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:53:41 UTC 2007

It's been on my to-do list, and I think someone even implemented it,
but hasn't given it to me to include in the bundle itself.

But there were two issues that kept me from implementing support for
this right away:

1) TM_SELECTED_FILES is handy, when it's available, but I want to
allow updating an entire project also. And knowing exactly which
files make up a project isn't obvious. Meaning, I only want to
process files listed in the project drawer-- and not just assume to
process every file in the TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY tree. Especially for
projects that are drawn from all over the file system and don't share
a common top level directory.

2) The Update Document command uses some file-specific variables for
determining the comment start/end delimiters. For handling a bunch of
files, I'd have to reproduce that map of delimiters within the script
or come up with some way to query that from TextMate.

But I'm sure there's a solution to both of these problems.

-Brad