[TxMt] (no subject)

Brendan Dixon brendandixon at mac.com
Fri Feb 23 22:38:03 UTC 2007

Yes, that's better. (I must have changed bindings before I grasped
the differences.)

Is there a form, or a default, that will cause the caret to stay
within the visible window without the "move all around the center"
effect of pageUp/Down:? Emacs does this, for example, with its
default pageUp/Down code.

Thank you,

Brendan Dixon
brendandixon at mac.com