[TxMt] LaTeX Typesetting Problem

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Feb 23 21:58:46 UTC 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Zettt wrote:
> Hi
>
> But from within TextMate he gets the following error message with an
> "Open"-Dialog popping up:
> Typesetting: ./unitlted.tex)
> (/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.tex
>
> Output written on untitled.pdf

What do you mean by "an 'open'-dialog"? Is the file saved? Is its
name really untitled.tex? What if you save it with another name? Does
you friend have write permissions at the location where the tex file is?
> Viewing the PDF file with "Preview" works but not the preview in
> TextMate
> :-O
> What shall we do?

Provide us with a minimal reproducible example of a tex-file
exhibiting this behavior. If I can reproduce the problem here, then
perhaps I might have some ideas.

What happens if you use a different previewer, say PDFView of
TeXniscope?

> Thanks for your help!

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College