[TxMt] LateXCommandCompletions.rb

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Feb 22 08:51:10 UTC 2007

Hello:)

1) I know that my use of Latex is different from the majorities of
the users because I create especially packages. I need to have a
really different completion. I need for example :

newcommand
renewcommand
RequirePackage
newcounter
setcounter
stepcounter
newlength
etc..

for xkeyval

define at cmdkey
define at boolkey
presetkeys....

for ifthen

ifthenelsee etc....

etc...

I would like to know the good way to obtain this

Is it necessary that I modify LateXCommandCompletions.rb ?

2)  But I do not understand why in the LateXCommandCompletions.rb,
there are words like pi, Pi, lim  etc ... words with 2 or 3 letters  ?

Which is the interest to complement these words?

greetints alain