[TxMt] howto update: make bibliography completion work in TM

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Mon Feb 19 22:07:15 UTC 2007

On 19.02.2007, at 22:57, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/
>>
> This means that your PATH variable is not set up properly. It
> should be including things like /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin at
> the very least.

I have a TM shell variable called PATH in TextMate. When I deactive
it, I get from the above command:

/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

and when using temp+TAB now, the template gets inserted. Should I
just add them to the PATH variable in TM or is there another
solution? I also have the following lines in my .bash_profile, if
this is of any use for you:

export PATH="${HOME}/bin:$PATH"
export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/mysql/bin:$PATH"
export PATH="/opt/local/bin:$PATH"
export PATH="/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current:$PATH"

Oliver