[TxMt] howto update: make bibliography completion work in TM

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Feb 19 21:49:05 UTC 2007

On Feb 19, 2007, at 4:20 PM, Oliver Hagmann wrote:
> On 19.02.2007, at 21:23, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>>> Now when using escape in a cite scope, I get a spinning beach
>>> ball and I have to kill the command via Command-. . If I use Alt
>>> +Esc I also get the spinning beach ball and after killing the
>>> command I get this error message:
>>
>> Sounds like it has trouble parsing the bib-file. Can you send me
>> the offending bib file, and also try with a smaller/simpler bib file?
>
> I sent you the file off list.

Ok, there were two problems with it. The one is that you were using
dots in the cite keys, and my code was not expecting that. So I fixed
the code and submitted a commit.

The other is that you have "terms at del.icio.us" in the Annote field at
some point. That at sign is throwing the system off. Change it to
"terms at del.icio.us" and svn up it should work just fine.

(It's a bit harder to work around that one, and I'm not even sure
it's entirely valid, though I don't really know).

Haris