[TxMt] howto update: make bibliography completion work in TM

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Feb 19 20:33:17 UTC 2007

On Feb 19, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Well, ⌃R can also be used for diagnostic purposes :)

Right, though to make it tell us how a ruby command would process
something, we would need the shebang line etc. I.e. I would need to use:

#!/usr/bin/env ruby
`ls`

I guess most users would just copy and paste anyway, so one extra
line wouldn't hurt.

To return to the question at hand ;) Oliver, try this also:

#!/bin/sh
ls

And select and run via ^R.

> Though to skip the bash_init.sh, one will need to use a shebang,
> for example select the following two lines and press ⌃R (to get
> the PATH without the bash_init.sh stuff):
>
>     #!/bin/sh
>     echo "$PATH"

Haris