[TxMt] TextMate with TeXniscope - PDF file not written to disk

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Feb 18 23:00:00 UTC 2007

On Feb 18, 2007, at 5:20 PM, Matthias Damm wrote:
> Am 18.02.2007 um 23:09 schrieb Ulai Beekam:
>
>> "Latest beta build of TextMate is 1324.
>> You are using build 1324."
>
> No, the last "cutting edge" version is 1360.
> Try setting "watch for: cutting edge" in prefs -> Software Update.

Btw, you might want to start using PDFView (http://
pdfview.sourceforge.net/) instead of TeXniscope. We will soon switch
our recommendation in the LaTeX help to refer to that, and we'll
deprecate TeXniscope.
The only problem with PDFView atm is that it does not do pdfsync
properly for projects, i.e. with \include's etc. But the developer
has fixed this in a preview release, which hopefully will become an
official release soon.

> Matthias

Haris

PS: I am starting to wonder, should this "cutting edge" really be
called cutting edge? I think it may be putting some people off the
idea. Cutting edge is following the subversion repository, the
"cutting edge" versions I think are very stable. Am I wrong?