[TxMt] textmate svn - how to get commit to include files not under versioning???

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Feb 18 05:40:09 UTC 2007

On Feb 17, 2007, at 11:51 PM, Greg Hauptmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using textmate SVN I can't really see how to easily perform a
> project wide commit that including picking up any new files which
> were created (e.g. from generator) so they are (a) included as
> files to be versioned and (b) then committed as they'll be in the
> commit list?
>
> Any suggestions?  (don't want to have to manually work out which
> files aren't in scope for versioning and add them one-by-one).

I use Status to see what files are not in the repository yet (will
appear with question marks), then select them and click add.
(Something along those lines, doesn't happen too often).

I suppose if you select all your files in the drawer, and then run
the "Add to Repository..." command, that should add all the missing
ones there (supposing you did want them all there).

> Thanks
> Greg

Haris