[TxMt] [Bug] Testing New templates

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Feb 14 23:42:25 UTC 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 12:13 PM, Xavier CAMBAR wrote:
> Because I really don't want that button to feel useless! :-p

We could always remove it :-p

> Apart from that, it remains a misbehaviour of our beloved text-editor.
> What would you say if you had to close your TeX document before
> processing it?

I would rather compare to closing the preferences menu in order to
see the effect of the changes. It is something that can be recovered
with one keystroke. Locating your TeX document could take days on
some occasions ;).

I agree though, that if it is there then it should just work.

Haris