[TxMt] [Bug] Testing New templates

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Feb 14 17:00:14 UTC 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Xavier CAMBAR wrote:
> Notice that closing/reopening the bundle editor window solves the
> problem.

I never press the test button in fact, I always just open and close
the bundle editor, and there is a keyboard shortcut for that.
Why do you feel the need to press the Test button, instead of just
closing the window? (Other than the obvious reason that it is so
tempting to press it, it being pretty much the only button in sight ;) )

> It's up to you, now!
> Thx,
> Xavier C.

Haris