[TxMt] some parts mercurial bundle does not work for me

Yi Qiang yqiang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:20:39 UTC 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 4:33 AM, Fred B wrote:

> On 2/14/07, Yi Qiang <yqiang at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> First time poster to the list, please be gentle!
>> I installed the mercurial bundle from svn and it is a wonderful tool,
>> however some parts do not work correctly.  For example, viewing the
>> status of a repo does not work, I get the following error message:
>>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
> (...)
>
> I worked on the Mercurial bundle, but I can't see what's wrong by
> looking at the traceback. Even if Mercurial is written in python, I
> parse everything in ruby. Maybe not ideal, but it's all I can do.

I agree, the pasting is terrible from that window.
> First a few questions:
>
> Do you have a recent version of Mercurial and is it working fine in
> the Terminal?
Yes, everything works dandy in the terminal.  I am using mercurial
0.9.3, which is AFAIK the latest version.
> Did you install the support folder from svn too?
Yes, I followed the instructions from the wiki.
> Is the repo local or on a shared volume?
Local
> What's your system?
I don't know what that means.  I am using a Macbook Pro (C2D).

Here is the "nicer" version of the paste:

http://pastie.textmate.org/40247

 From the traceback it looks like it might be a problem with how hg
is called, but I am not sure.

Thanks,