[TxMt] some parts mercurial bundle does not work for me

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:33:46 UTC 2007

On 2/14/07, Yi Qiang <yqiang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> First time poster to the list, please be gentle!
> I installed the mercurial bundle from svn and it is a wonderful tool,
> however some parts do not work correctly.  For example, viewing the
> status of a repo does not work, I get the following error message:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
(...)

I worked on the Mercurial bundle, but I can't see what's wrong by
looking at the traceback. Even if Mercurial is written in python, I
parse everything in ruby. Maybe not ideal, but it's all I can do.

First a few questions:

Do you have a recent version of Mercurial and is it working fine in
the Terminal?
Did you install the support folder from svn too?
Is the repo local or on a shared volume?
What's your system?